Friday, November 16, 2007

Reality of going so far away

As the time is geting closer for us to leave to go on our trip, I am getting more & more excited!
The reality that we really are going and that my kids will get to see what it is like to live in their fathers world is just amazing! BUT, Everytime I think of leaving and being gone so far from home I think of my Mom, and the way she would say to me "Be careful you have all your family with you" makes me wonder..Will I know how to best take care of them and me..Imagine leaving everything you know and going to a place that is always dark and cold and snowy..lol I think it will really through Lilly right off the charts..lol Also that they will try to talk to people & no one will understand them, I think that will through Katie off..lol As for Sam..Well, I just hope being gone so long from school wont cause any more damage than it should. And the work ellement..Please tell me that we will be okay... Faith I know I need more of it. That leaves me.. How will I do?? Will I have only my kids to talk to??? AND rune already told me he wants ALL of us to be able to take 3 NO THANK YOU bites of everything..as in Try 3 tastes and if you don;t like it you can say NO THANK YOU ..lol I am sure I do not even want to take 2..lol I do not look forward to some of the food! lol BUT I am sure we will all push on and truge through that ! Just pray we do! lol

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I can understand why your upcoming trip might be scary to think about, with all the unknowns, but I think it will be an amazing experience for all of you!

rachel said...

When do you leave? You're going to have such a fabulous time, LeaAnne. You really are. Just relax. Take deep breaths. Smile!!

Kathy said...

Thinking of you today! Have a great time. Hope the flight goes well. I can't wait to see and hear news from your trip!

Sing along with LeaAnne~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones