Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July

Here is a sampling of our day:)
We had a Great 4th of July! Every year my wonderful brother and sister~in~law (Mike and Kathi) have the most fun ever 4th party with *The Great Peanut Hunt* that always is the hight of the kids summer!



Start off the day at the Ward breakfast! YAY Santa Clara 2nd ward!



18 children under 8! Of course they had fun!



Everyone cheering for the Hunt to Start!



Ryann picking them up!



Lilly Bean enjoying herself.



B and B



Diana and Evan



Josh and Sam the dog



Evan and Josh taking a ride



Aunt Deedee and Benny



Pinata fun!



Slugger



Millie hitting it hard!



Katie's turn



Lilly takes a whack



Uncle Mike the best Papa around takes Ben on a ride



A REALLY real Pioneer wagon like our Webb family used!



Lilly getting ready to cross the plains.



Senior Samuel



Katie the Pioneer child, sings while she walks and walks and walks.

We had SUCH a great time and took SOOO Many pictures..forgive me for how many I posted BUT..lol at least I did NOT put up all 250 of them! lol

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh I have got to come to one of your Family Parties...I want to go on the Peanut Hunt...I keep forgetting about it...

I stole your pics of Di and the kids...thanks for sharing.

I Love your blog...U do a Great Job

♥ u friend...

carizolli said...

Great pictures! Looks like ya'll had a fun-filled 4th!

rachel said...

FUN! I love that I recognize several of those kiddos' faces (jason, sarah, camilla, alyssa, rachel)

Kathy said...

What a great day! You have such a fun family. Loved the outfits!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of Deedles and Benny. That's like the funnest day of the year. I'm sad it's over.

Chelsea said...

I love the 4th and family BBQs. Looks like you guys had a great one.

Lisa said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Where did you get the handcart? Did you build it yourselves? That would be a lot of fun for pioneer day too.

Sing along with LeaAnne~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones