Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's so hard to say Goodbye

Our Dear,Dear friend Delores Ericson passed away..

She was, to the Larsen family, the joy of our street.. Our kids loved her like a Grandma: The cookies and visits and prizes.. the hugs and hair brushing's and understanding ear.. She walked down the Monday before Valentines to tell me they thought she might have a little Cancer and she needed to have a biopsy.. March 7th she passed away.

We all loved her and will miss her.

Every picture that I take for this blog I take with the camera that she gave me..she wanted to see everything we were doing..

When she made it to her next home, I know she was met by a kind lady who wanted to hug her and tell her thanks for loving my kids.....And I know she shared the gospel with her too~
(My Mom and Delores died 10 years apart .. I know they would have been friends0

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It is hard to say goodbye to those we love. I like the picture of Delores being met by your mom...I can just see it happening!

Kathy said...

She sounds like a wonderful lady--sent to your family to fill a real need. I'll bet she was met by lots of loving folks. She sounds like the kind who makes friends all their lives. My sympathies to you and to her family.

Sing along with LeaAnne~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones