Friday, February 26, 2010

Blue & Gold



We had our Troops Blue & Gold Banquet this past month! This was a really fun day! Sam and I enjoyed working together to make the cake and try to have fun at the same time!! It was fun for both of us!!


I was really proud of him, he tried hard to make it smooth and decorate it! When we were working on it I had suck memories of being in the kitchen with my Mom and watching her work on Cakes.. She was a really wonderful cake decorator. I am not great at that.. I have never figured out how to make a Beautiful Frosting rose lol.



Well, in our Fam we tape the Food network cake challenges and watch them together so I knew Sam would love this~ Sure enough when we were putting it together he told me that he "felt like he was on the Food Network!" lol

1 comment:

Verlee said...

what a cute cake!

Sing along with LeaAnne~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones