Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finding old Pictures~



Have you ever found an old picture of yourself and wished
you could go back in time and tell yourself that you were OK~
I was given some old pictures recently and this one was
in the stack. I sure wish I could tell that girl to be happy..
I thought I was SO ODD..
I was to tall, to fat and already looked
"girlie". I LONGED to be one of the normal girls.
I hated how I looked~ I think this picture was one
of the early *I wish I was different* pictures..
If only we could go back and tell ourselves to enjoy~

PS..
I am OK and not going crazy..lol If you know me well
enough you know.. :) it's not a Crisis just a thought~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I long to tell myself at age 13 the same thing. I wish I could have told myself that everything would turn our just fine.

P.S. You were beautiful then and you are beautiful now!

Kathy said...

I agree with Lizzy. And I know what you mean. If I could just go back and tell myself I was fine. ... I do love your smile in this picture.

PJ Productions said...

You look so beautiful! How old were you in this picture? You haven't aged girlie. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

Awww, you are the cutest girl in that photo! :)

Sing along with LeaAnne~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones