Friday, December 28, 2007

A serious lack of information...


We went to a funeral today for Rune's great Uncle.. It was an interesting trip it took 9 hours round trip in the car. I saw much more of Norway..yet it was all in the dark..so it did not make for great picture taking:(
ANYWHO..We sat in the State church and listned to the clergyman I did not know anything they were saying then...lol we all had to get up..Rune's Mom said something to me in Norsk..and walked away..Rune went up to carry the Coffin and the the clergyman cam to me and told me important information..lol I had NO Idea what he was saying and so...I did the next best thing..guessed.. Mamma was up picking up the flowers to carry to the grave so I thought they must want me to help.. So I walked up and got flowers and then Mamma Yelled ~"No LeaAnne"...uhho I did wrong.. then I had to go the rest of the day feeling foolish..lol the thing they said to me? STAY HERE..WE WILL GO TO CAKE AND COFFEE LATTER lol oh well..Next time I am here I will know better:)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! How fun to try to understand a foreign language in a foreign church in a foreign country! Sounds like you're going with the flow, though, so "it's all good." (Now where did I learn that?) Glad you're up and about again!

Rachel said...

That's funny! See tons of memorable stories already! :)

Lisa said...

ok, I'm sorry, but I did laugh. I can just see myself doing the same thing!

Sing along with LeaAnne~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones