Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The most fun husband ever!

Our life might not be the kind that some people want.. BUT, It is in every way the kind I want.

I was getting ready for a new Photo Assignment (Fairy Tales) and was SO stumped.
Our girls have had a lot of pictures taken of them for these and it is not always easy..
This time I had inspiration from my Dear Hubby..
You see, for the past 5 years he has worn the same suit to church every Sunday.
This means it has baby spit up on it from our 5 year old.. We have no baby.. But he still "Wears it with Pride".
Well for his Birthday a few weeks ago we bought him 2 brand new suits!
Back to the photo shoot.. I thought he would be so silly and fun to take pictures of. the Story of The Emperor's New Cloths was one I thought he would have fun with. He Had more fun and stayed in Character very well!



Katie was a Fantastic Court Jester for us!


(yes he had a swim suit on)
PS..
Not every one always loves what we do..lol
But then again we do not always love what everyone else does either..
That's why I am glad that we are us~
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ann said...

Love it! What a fun picture!

carizolli said...

I love your family so much, LeaAnne! You guys sure know how to have fun :)

mcb said...

I almost fell off the chair laughing when I saw the photo. His posture, his expression are perfect....he IS the emperor! What a great family you are and i love you all!

Kathy said...

LOL!!! Rune makes a terrific Emperor! What a great picture! What a special hubby!

ibshell said...

How creative! You guys are SO FUN!!!

Sing along with LeaAnne~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones