Monday, November 3, 2008

My happy little life.


Sometimes I forget how really happy I am.
I forget that I am Married (finally) and did so IN the Temple.
I have Kids (the ones I prayed for, FOREVER!!) who I really like not only love!
WE have a very safe life that is full of fun.
I am not skinny BUT my Husband still thinks I am sexy..lol
We do not have a lot, but enough to live on.
Food on the shelves.. stove in the kitchen..lol
SO...
WHY do I forget??

Why do any of us forget to find the happy things in life?
The "Tender Mercies" that have been shown us?
I know for me I get caught up in the I wants, or I wish.
OR..lol why did I, or why didn't I's.

I just for one day would love to give everyone a moment of happy...
See how very blessed you really are.

So I give you this little gift..
Be happy, happy in your place in life. Know that you are great and SO MANY more people than you can imagine want to be where you are, don't take it for granted.

10 comments:

Verlee said...

:) love it!

Lizzy said...

That was really sweet. I have a sister who does a 5 gratitudes a day blog and it always surprises me how many blessings you have if you just look.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for this blog entry... love you!!!!

rachel said...

I catch glimpses of this "happiness" in my life every so often and think the same thing as you: WHY do I forget??
Thank you for the sweet reminder of how very fortunate and blessed I am. I have everything I've ever wanted.

carizolli said...

Thank you, LeaAnne! I have felt so blessed today - thanks for the reminder that I should feel that way every day!

Kathy said...

Thank you for the sweet reminder! We are so blessed and it's so dang easy to forget. You've put a smile on my face today.

Lisa said...

Very thought provoking. Thanks!

Kim said...

I feel the same way all the time. I have tried to make it a point lately to think about all the ways I am so blessed. It makes life a lot more enjoyable, even if I feel fat, ugly, tired, overwhelmed etc. lol

Shell said...

I just happened across your blog and I really appreciate this post. It is good to be greatful for what you have because their will always be something else you want that you cna't have. So thinking if you get this one more thing you will be happy just isn't true. Learning to be happy with what you have is the only way to be happy. Sorry I made this so long I just got going. Your blog is very cute and your family is cute also.

I am going to try to be more happy with what I have because like you it is what I dreamed of when I was younger. Temple Marriage, kids, what can be more important then that.

Mrs. Kristina said...

You are so cute Sister Larsen. I loved reading your blog. You're always so happy and I just love it. :) Thanks for sharing.

Sing along with LeaAnne~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones