Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Primary Activity





We had a really fun Primary activity at the Ward building today! The kids dyed eggs, made their own Easter *baskets*! THEN they also did a great Christ centered presentation and video and singing time! I was so pleased that there had be so much thought put into this activity! Then...lol They did an Easter Egg hunt in the gym!! (it rains in Oregon!)
My kids did not get an older child to help them, BUT it they did just fine anyway ;) lol
Then after I went to Toys R Us and got 6 pairs of shoes for the girls $25.00 bucks! Yahoo..

2 comments:

carizolli said...

We got in on that killer Toys'R Us shoe sale too :) I got Jenalyn two pairs of shoes for under $11! *woot* she's like her mama - loves getting new shoes!

Did the girls share their candy with poor, sick Sam?

Lisa said...

Thanks again for the pictures. I'm glad the activity went so well. My kids loved it too.

Sing along with LeaAnne~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones